Saturday, June 6, 2009

BRB

It's been awhile since I posted. I was busy with exams and moving and getting unpacked and settled into my new house. The house is pretty awesome, but the neighbors aren't that friendly. Only one neighbor has come and introduced themselves to our family. Last night, I was laying in my bed, and a bug ran across the screen of my laptop. Please note that it was dark. I hopped up and turned on the light, but I couldn't see the bug. I walked down the hall and had a major freakout/breakdown complete with crying and shaking and rocking back and forth. When I went back to my room, the bug was crawling across the floor. I tried to kill it but it ran into the room across the hall and under the rug. I stepped all over the rug, then closed the door to the room, and went back to my room where I carefully checked my bed to make sure there were no more insects lurking, and then climbed into bed and didn't fall asleep until about 2 a.m. I hate bugs. They are gross and disgusting, and as you can tell, I have an incredible fear of them, and will cry. Don't judge me. I can't help it. Just thought I'd tell that quick story. I'll post another blog later. So long for now.

1 comment:

  1. that bug stuff is hilarious, but i feel you on that neighbor thing cuz i just moved but i went down the street introducing myself

    ReplyDelete