Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Jacksonville

It's incredibly boring here in Jacksonville in this hotel room. When you don't know anyone, and all your parents want to do is look at houses all day, it can get pretty boring. Also, on the not so bright side, it's cold outside, so I doubt we'll be doing much today. I went to the mall yesterday and this guy who was working in Belk's got a little too close for comfort, so I had to ask him if I could try on a pair of shoes, just so he would go away. Today, I'll probably just chillout and watch TV. I'm grading papers for my mom in an attempt to earn some money. Maybe my dad will give me some before I leave. This blog isn't all that interesting, but I didn't really feel like delving too deep into my emotions right now when I don't have any privacy. Being in a hotel room with your whole family can stress everyone out. Especially, when you have an unknown number of children running up and down the steps every five minutes, and jumping every chance they get, even in the late hours of the night. Trust me, it gets annoying. So, I really don't have much more to say and I'll be surprised if anyone took the time to actually read this. Goodbye, I'll probably post something later.

No comments:

Post a Comment