Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Lost In Translation

I don't know what I'm doing anymore. Or maybe I never did. I've lost so many friends. I'm a major bitch and I curse too much. The people I thought cared won't even give me the time of day now. I hate the person I am. I want to make the most of my life and I'm not doing a very good job of that. I'm unhappy with life in general. Sometimes, when I'm alone in my room, the reality of my life just comes crashing down on me, and it's saddening. I'm ready for summer to take me away from this retched town.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Miss I would say that you cant listen to every voice or thought in your head. my mom gave me this book last year for mother day, I was dissappointed that I got a BOOK and never read it but now I currently am and there's a chapter on the importance of loving/liking yourself-despite circumstance, that happiness is a decision you make even if at times situations are unfavorable. Also its important to make positive affirmations of yourself daily, say I will make something of myself, I made mistake but I can do better. It advises that you should never let negative voices of accusation, condemnation nag at you daily. looking for love outside of yourself when you dont even like or love yourself is common place.

    xo
    Ms. Butterfly

    ReplyDelete