Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Only Way I Seem To Go Is Around and Round

Today was pretty boring. Another day spent looking at houses. We found this house that we LOVED, but the schools it's zoned for are incredibly sucky. I mean, they are super shitty. Their school grade for the past few years has been a "D" or "F". We went by my aunt's house and had ice cream and made invitations for my grandparents anniversary party thing. Anyway, needless to say, my day was pretty uneventful. Except, I got this adorable little dress from Target. It's black with ruffle things, it's hard to describe, but it is SO adorable. I love it to death and I'm wearing it to church on Sunday for Easter. I'm happy for my friend because she's finally found someone that makes her happy. And I'm sad for my other friend because she never seems to have a good day. I really wish that just once, she could have the most amazing day of her life. Because I hate seeing her sad. As for me, I don't know what's going on with me. I feel so weird and free and I feel like a different person, who doesn't give a shit. There was a lot of drama last week, not necessarily on my part. But I'm over it. I lost two people, one of them was actually semi-important. The other can kiss ass. I don't mean they died, I mean I lose their friendships. But it's ok, because they weren't true friends. I wish summer were here right now. I'm moving away from pretty much everything I've known in my life. Moving away from the one place that I actually spent a good amount of time in. It sucks, but I know things will be alright. I didn't mean to make this blog this long, and my fingers are literally flying across the keyboard. I don't mean to brag, but I'm a pretty fast typer. No lie. I'm just that good. Haha, wow. I really don't want to go back to school, but I do want to hang out with my friends. I want to go to the mall and the movies, and the park, and I want to take pictures and write poetry. So many things, and yet I feel like I rarely have the time or rather, I am never in a position where I can do those things. Like I said, I didn't mean for this blog to be so long, but oh well, it is. I'm off to watch the season finale and reunion show of The Real World: Brooklyn. I also really have to pee. Haha, bye!

"I am finding out that maybe I was wrong." ---My Heart by Paramore. <---Listen to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment